PADI Open Water Diver Course
If you’ve always wanted to learn how to scuba dive, discover new adventures or simply see the wondrous world beneath the waves, this is where it starts.
The PADI Open Water Diver course is the world’s most popular scuba course, and has introduced millions of people to the adventurous diving lifestyle.
Learning to dive is incredible. You breathe underwater for the first time (something you’ll never forget) and learn what you need to know to become a certified diver. During the course, you’ll make at least five pool dives and four dives at local dive sites under the supervision of your PADI Instructor.Prerequisites
To enroll in the PADI Open Water Diver course or Junior Open Water Diver course, you must
• Be 10 years or older (PADI eLearning requires an extra registration step for students under 13 years due to international internet laws.Book Now
PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course
The Advanced Open Water Diver course helps you in ease your confidence and build your scuba skills so you can become more comfortable in the water.
This course builds on what you’ve learned and develops new capabilities by introducing you to new activities and new ways to have fun scuba diving.Prerequisites
To take this course, you must be
• A PADI Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization).
• 15 years old (12 for Junior Advanced Open Water Diver).
PADI Rescue Diver Course
Building upon what you’ve already learned, this course expands on what you already know about how to prevent problems, how to manage them if they occur and gives your the confidence to respond to medical emergencies.Prerequisites
To enroll in the PADI Rescue Diver course, you must
• Be 12 years or older
• Have a PADI Adventure Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organization)
• Be trained and current for first aid and CPR within the previous two years (Ask your instructor about Emergency First Response CPR and first aid courses).